Horizon adds more Geoponics products to their landscape supply line just in time for summer. Several of these summer landscape supplies are ideal for overcoming drought and water restrictions. They are products for lawns, gardens and sport fields.
Horizon already has carried Geoponics line of Endurant Turf Colorants, which provide a means of achieving green grass year round using less water. Now, Horizon is also carrying even more products for landscapes, golf courses and sports fields, including:
Six New Products: New Summer Landscape Supplies & Year Round Products
- Penterra, the fastest-acting soil penetrant for moving water.
- Humawet, a soil surfactant with humates for retaining water and increasing nutrient uptake, among other benefits.
- SoilPlex, an OMRI-listed soil conditioner, adding the purest humic & fulvic acids for optimizing nutrient uptake, providing a carbon source and improving soil structure in organic growing.
- Carbotein, a unique combination of vegetable extracts for increasing buds, blooms, flowers, fruits and vegetables. Carbotein also increases growth and greening of turfgrass.
- Endurant Mulch Colorant for mulch, bark and pine straw in four colors.
- Turfgrass Colorants, including Endurant Premium, Endurant PR and Endurant Fairway continue to be offered at Horizon as well. See how to choose the best turf colorant for your grass type.
- Great White Line Paint, a new athletic marking paint for sports fields and other applications.
Downloads About Each New Product from Geoponics
Including Surfactants for Summer Landscape Supplies and Year Round Supplies
More About Horizon & Geoponics Products in Their Stores
While these 6 products are perfect for summer lawns, landscapes and sports fields, they also can serve year round application purposes.
Now, Horizon, as one of Geoponics distributors, will not only continue carrying the Endurant turf and mulch colorants, but also the new products. These include the two surfactant options, Great White Line Paint, SoilPlex and Carbotein (for extra budding!) all year. We are proud and grateful to work with Horizon to make sustainable and effective products more readily available across the U.S. Horizon has more than 80 store locations across the U.S. in:
- North Carolina