SoilPlex™ is simply the best organic humic product available today that contains the highest concentrations of both humic and fulvic acids for healthy soils and plants.
Unlike fertilizers, SoilPlex not only benefits the plant now, but also improves soil conditions over time to create sustainability. It is made from naturally occurring humus that is rich in humified organic matter. SoilPlex contains the purest possible humic and fulvic acids. Compared with other brands, the humic source in SoilPlex contains a higher concentration of humic substances without the high levels of heavy metals, such as lead, arsenic, and mercury.
SoilPlex may be used as a soil amendment, foliar spray or fertilizer enhancer.
SoilPlex is ideal for use on all soils and plants under all conditions.
The humic and fulvic acids in SoilPlex act as natural chelating agents binding to nutrients in the soil. Plant roots absorb these humic acid-nutrient compounds, increasing the efficiency of plants and decreasing nutrient losses caused by leaching.
Being in liquid form, SoilPlex is fast-acting and highly effective at delivering humic acids deep into the soil and/ or to the plant. In combination with fertilization, SoilPlex allows the user to get the most out of their fertilization program and will reduce the amount of nutrients necessary to produce healthy plants. This means, less fertilizer is required, benefiting soil health longterm and environmental considerations.
SoilPlex will contribute to improving soil quality, texture, water-holding capacity and sustainability, while aggregating soil and reducing sodium build up.
Excellent Applications In:
- Green houses
- Home lawns
- Golf courses
Benefits of SoilPlex:
- Improves the uptake of nutrients
- Assists in soil remediation
- Improves root structure and development
- Increases microbial activity
- Boosts seed germination
- Increases yields
- Reduces fertilizer runoff
- Promotes healthier crops
- Improves water retention
- Increases antioxidant activity
- Stimulates plant enzymes
- Prevents disease and heat stress
- Enhances soil fertility
- Stimulates plant growth with an increased biomass production
- Increases yield and improves quality of plants
- Stimulates plant enzymes
- Improves the soil structure and the water holding capacity
- Increases and stimulates beneficial microorganisms
- Increases the effectiveness of fertilizers and reduces nutrient especially nitrate leaching
- Promotes root development
- Increases the permeability of cell membranes in the roots and increases nutrient uptake
- Acts as a natural chelate for microelements in alkaline soils and increases their availability for plants
- Decreases stress by drought and stress by the application of plant treatments
- Increases the germination of seeds and enhances development of radicles
- Reduces the residues of herbicides and toxic substances in the soils
- Delays the decomposition of ultraviolet unstable agents