Unfortunately, the majority of fish fertilizers on the market today are emulsions. Emulsions are made from cooked fish with the oil removed for industrial chemicals. Further, the protein is then removed from these products and often dried to make fish meal for livestock feeds. The remaining waste is condensed into a thick liquid and that is called an “emulsion.”
On the other hand, FertaFlow organic fish fertilizer retains all of these nutrient-rich compounds. It is the whole fish and is slow, cool-processed. Thus, FertaFlow retains more of what’s needed to fertilize soil. The cold processed fish retains the living organisms therein and retains all the natural oils and proteins nature originally provided.
Further, FertaFlow is made from a unique source of fresh fish that is sustainably sourced. The enzymatic process used takes nature’s protein and makes it readily absorbable for plants’ leaves and roots.
Best of all, FertaFlow provides all the nutrients you would expect from fish without the unpleasant smell.
FertaFlow will promote beautiful flowers; lush green lawns and turf; and delicious fruits and vegetables.
|Total Nitrogen (N)||2.0%|
|Water Soluble Nitrogen||1.7%|
|Water Insoluble Nitrogen||0.3%|
|Available Phosphate (P2O2)||3.0%|
|Soluble Potash (K2O)||1.0%|
Derived from protein hydrolyslate
- 100% organic fertilizer
- Produces strong plants with abundant flowers, fruit and deep green turf
- Formulated for both foliar and root zone applications
- No strong fishy odor
- Cold processed to preserve nutrients
- Promotes the growth of soil microorganisms
- Fish protein broken down into readily absorbable nutrients
- Low cost per application
- Ease of use
- Will not stripe or burn
- Efficient for use with spray or drip irrigation systems
- Environmentally friendly, organic and biodegradable product
- Made from renewable and sustainable resources